Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Beta: a 5 min explanation
Transcript of Beta: a 5 min explanation
Beta To understand beta we need to ask some basic questions What does Beta measure?
What has beta?
What does a beta of 1 Mean?
Do you want beta? Can we see beta? Things To Consider Beta isn't the same thing as instability. Stocks can in theory have negative beta Beta cannot predict the future and is not static Beta can be represented in absolute value Beta is usually relative to the S&P 500 THE END