Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Modelling and Simulations
Transcript of Modelling and Simulations
Use your email@example.com email address.
Once you have signed up for an account, complete your profile details.
Click ‘Join” on the left of your main screen.
Enter 2dp5bg as the group code.
http://todaysmeet.com/townes Join using your first name and initial eg. MeganT As today’s lesson progresses, feel free to ask questions you might have about the topic of modeling and simulation or make comments about the lesson content. This is the first time you will use TodaysMeet in the classroom. If you like the idea of using it, use it respectfully so that you can use it again. MODELLING & SIMULATION