Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stone Age Prezi
Transcript of Stone Age Prezi
-The first part of the stone-age is called, Paleolithic Era. Stone age tools -They lived in about 5,300 years old.
-Discovered in Otztal Alps in Italy.
-Scientists think that he was traveling and died because of cold.
-He is the oldest mummified human ever found in such good condition. The Ice-man First tools are not that very good.
But, later tools in stone-age is more developed than first tools. -Migrate is moving to somewhere else.
-Ice-age is freezing times.
-Land-Bridge is strip of land connecting 2 continents. People move out of Africa -Historian call the time before there was a writing prehistory.
-An early ancestor of human is hominid.
-Ancestor is people who lives at past. Scientist Study Remain Donald Johanson found early ancestor, and he make nick-name for that girl, which is "Lucy". -Society is community of people who share a common culture.
- Hunter-gatherer is people who hunt many things. Hunters-gatherer society Language, Art, Religion Many ancestors move from Africa and spread to other places. Mesolithic Era is middle stone age People adapt to new environment -Clothing and Shelter
-New tools and technologies -Neolithic Era is new stone age.
-Domestication is process of changing plants or animals to make them more useful to human.
-Agriculture is farming. The first farmer Plants: New plants are growing after ice-age. And people learned that they could plants seeds and use those. They use those very usefully.
Animals: Hunters didn't have to follow the wild animals. Farmers could keep animals. They used animals usefully. Megaliths: huge stones used as monuments. Farmer changes society Neolithic age brought huge changes to human's life. By plants and animals, they can make clothes. People also began to build permanent states. People gathered to perform religious ceremonies. Early people believed in gods and goddess with 4 elements: air, water, fire, earth. Thank you^^