Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water Cycle
Water Goes Round and Round
It all starts with the SUN
The sun causes water to warm up and to form vapor.This is EVAPORATION, water goes back up to the sky.
Then CONDENSATION, the water vapor turns back into a liquid and when this happens CLOUDS form
The water cools down and then we have PRECIPITATION which is any water falling from the sky.
The water is collected into streams, oceans and lakes.
Then it starts all over
again with the Sun
What is this phase?