Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Carbon and It's Compounds
Transcript of Carbon and It's Compounds
of atoms in a compound by another
atom or group a reaction in which part of a compound is added
to one end of a double or triple bond, while the
rest adds to the other end, converting it, respectivly, to a single or double bond Alkanes General Formula: CnH2n+2 Example: ethane Alkenes General Formula:
Example: Example: CnH2n ethene CnH2n-2 ethyne Alkynes Functional Group General Formula Example -F(fluoro-)
(X= any halogen) Functional Group General Formula Example Functional Group -OH R-OH General Formula Example O
R-C-R' Functional Group General Formula Example O
R-C-OH Functional Group General Formula Example O
R-C-H Functional Group General Formula Example -O- R-O-R' Functional Group General Formula Example O
R-C-O-R' Functional Groups l
-N- General Formulas Examples O
R-N-R'' O R'