Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Algebra to find unknowns starter and plenary
Transcript of Algebra to find unknowns starter and plenary
7a-3a = 4a
3a-7a = -4a
4b-b = 3b
3a-7a+4b-b = -4a + 3b Learning Objectives To be able to use algebra to find unknown values Shopping! For some reason you've been entrusted with the shopping!
You are given £10 and you need to buy some bread, some milk, some fruit, some vegetables and some sausages.
Work out a formula that covers all items and write it on your whiteboard. The bread and milk cost £1.23 and £0.86 respectively.
How much can you spend on sausages, fruit and vegetables?
How much are the sausages if you spend the same on fruit and vegetables?