Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Algebra to find unknowns starter and plenary
Transcript of Algebra to find unknowns starter and plenary
7a-3a = 4a
3a-7a = -4a
4b-b = 3b
3a-7a+4b-b = -4a + 3b Learning Objectives To be able to use algebra to find unknown values Shopping! For some reason you've been entrusted with the shopping!
You are given £10 and you need to buy some bread, some milk, some fruit, some vegetables and some sausages.
Work out a formula that covers all items and write it on your whiteboard. The bread and milk cost £1.23 and £0.86 respectively.
How much can you spend on sausages, fruit and vegetables?
How much are the sausages if you spend the same on fruit and vegetables?