Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the force of friction by Mitchell, Hayden & Angus e
Transcript of the force of friction by Mitchell, Hayden & Angus e
Concrete was very smooth ,flat and shiny so the car will travel the most distance.
We found out that the concrete was the best surface for our experiment because the car went the furthest.
Test 1 (carpet)
The carpet was rough and had less friction but it didn't go very far because it was very bumpy.
The force of friction by Hayden, Mitchell & Angus E
Our prediction was that the concrete would travel the furthest because it is smooth, shiny and not rough.