Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
India Themes Of Geography
Transcript of India Themes Of Geography
By: Brennan Merren
Welcome to India. I will be teaching you about the five themes of geography in India. I hope you enjoy!
1. Where do people live in this country
1. Most people live in rural areas, but there are almost 10million in some major cities like Mumbai and Delhi.
Movement answers (continued)
2. How are goods, services, and people transported in India?
3. How are customs and traditions passd from one generation to another
2. India's rail network is the 4th longest and the most heavily used system in the world and goods travel on the trains to be distributed to customers to a company
3.free lunchtime performances in Scottsdale Civic Center Park will focus on passing the tradition of singing and dancing from one generation to the next.
1.What is the latitude and longitude of India’s capital city?
2.Where is India located in relation to other countries, continents and landforms?
3. What are India’s other major cities, landforms and resources?
1.28.6139° N, 77.2089° E
2. It's at the bottom left corner of Asia. Surrounded on 2 sides.
3. One landforms are the himmilayas some major cities are Delhi and mumbai there is also lots of iron and copper
1.What kind of government does India have?
2. What political regions are located in this country?
3. What are some of the major tourist attractions found in this country?
1. union government
2.Dravida Munnetra Kazagham
3. Kerala backwaters, Lake Palace, and Taj Mahal
1. Describe the weather and climate patterns of India.
2. How have people adapted to the climate?
3. How do people in this country use their natural resources?
4. What are some of the more popular jobs people have in this country?
HUMAN/ENVIROMENT INTERACTION ANSWERS
1. tropical and alpine climate, weather is usually either humid, dry, or wet
2. they grow plants that need minimal rain
3. People in India are using their resources way to fast they re letting their resources go away and they can never come back
4. popular jobs in India are healthcare and real estate
Pictures of jobs
1. What the country’s official name?
2. What are the two major river valleys located in India?
3. What is the country’s population?
4. What religions are found in this country?
5. What languages are found in this country?
2. Indus and Maniper
3. 1.252 billion
4.Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism
5. Jainism, Nepali, Sindhi, Manipuri, and Sanskrit