Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wind Power
Pros and Cons
How Wind Makes Energy
The good thing is that wind helps us make energy but the bad thing is that it uses up land and money.
The wind turns the propeller which makes a turbine generate
Where Are The Wind Mills Located?
Did you know that most of the wind mills in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba are located near water and in open fields.
By:Zora and Armaan
How Wind Generates Energy
Wind turbines convert the kinetic energy in the wind into mechanical power.A generater can convert the mechanical power into energy.Wind is an example of kinetic energy.
The bigger the wind mill is the more energy it can store.
Thank You For Watching