Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why Kids Should Be Allowed To Chew Gum In School
Transcript of Why Kids Should Be Allowed To Chew Gum In School
-relieving stress. Why would it help you be more concentrated and alert? Mint has been proven to help with concentration. Also, many athletes chew gum before events to help them concentrate and stay in the game. what about oral hygiene? If you chew sugar free gum after you eat, it has been proven to help with oral hygiene. The gum helps with fighting tooth decay, strengthens enamal, and even gets rid of plauque.