Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Roman Transformation Projects Day 3!
Transcript of Roman Transformation Projects Day 3!
Do Now - Friday, September 15, 2017
1. When is the last day we will be working on this project in class?
2. When is your study guide due?
3. When is your project due?
4. What happens if your study guide is not 100% complete the due date?
5. When is your test?
6. Create a hashtag (#) representing how your feel about your project so far.
1. What did Theodore Roosevelt accomplish before he was president?
2. What were some of his significant accomplishments as president?
3. What are some adjectives that could be used to describe Roosevelt?
4. His quote in the Hall Of Heroes is
“Get action. Do things; be sane; don’t fritter away your time. Create, act, take a place wherever you are and be somebody; get action.” What does this mean to you and how can you apply this to your life?
VP - Marketing
I have paper for you if you need it.
ONLY go up and take the final draft paper IF you are done with your rough draft.
If you need to do the final draft at home, you may take my paper at the END of the class.
-be in your seat by the time the bell rings