Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Computers
This would help us...
Communicate better and faster
Research the Problem: Design a Solution: Limits of a computer 1. limitation of size in memory.
2. Processor speed because of less power ability.
3. lack of space limits. Materials- plastic and metal Build a Prototype: How long does it last?- A good computer lasts a decade. Are you safe?- No. There are hackers, spammers, virsis inflictions, etc. Do they work well?- some computers are the best. Trobleshoot and redesign: How can it improve?-
improve screen resolution.
Improve mouse It started with gambling, and a calculator was needed to increase efficiency in number
They read books and articals.
They went to confrences to share their ideas and bring them all to one
They talked to costumers to see what they wanted Communicate the Solution The first microprocessor chip was develped by Intel in 1971. Principle designers were Federio Faggin, Ted
Hoff, and Masatoshi Shima. Risks and Benefits of Computers - is risks
+ is benefits -ruining eyesight and hearing
- could get shocked
- break your fingers from typing a lot
- secures because of bright screens
- sued (copywrite)
+ get stuff faster
+ Communicate with friends (Business)
+ safe keeping for stuff
+ play games
+ write stuff - not safe (scammers, hackers, etc.)
- hard drive frying
- ID theft
- Virises + listen to music
+ learn information
+ easier to shop
+ makes business better Math with Computers 1. for the calculator
2. count how many keys to put on the keyboard
3. Mathematical logic is used in the decision making, so it's used in computer programming
4. All computer programs do some sort of counting as a part of a task
5. Computers make math problems and models. It's much easier to create and test Trade-offs Most computer trade-offs revolve around speed and memory. Example- runs faster, but uses more memory or runs slower, but uses less energy.
Good graphics, run slower They tried to find some trade-offs because if it held both fast speed and it takes less memory then it will cost too much and nobody would buy them First computer First laptop Newest Computer
Newest Laptop Thanks! Enjoy! -Callie Swanberg