Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparative and Superlative Adverbs 6.3
Transcript of Comparative and Superlative Adverbs 6.3
, like adjectives, have
degrees of comparison
. . . quickly . . .
denotes manner in a
greater or lesser degree
. . . more quickly . . .
denotes manner in the
greatest or least degree
. . . most quickly . . .
use more and most with adverbs that end in -er or -est.
Some adverbs compare irregularly.