Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tropical Rainforest Abiotic Factors
Transcript of Tropical Rainforest Abiotic Factors
90 day out of the year. Soil The soil is poor and
is lacking in nutrients.
Rocks The rocks are weathered
and smoooth because of the constant erosion by the water It rains an average of
8 feet a year. Average Temp. It is normally between
68 and 93 degrees
Because it is close to the equator
there is very
little change in season.
The humidity is between
77 and 88 percent. Where are the
other nutrients? A lot of nutrients get caught in the leaves
of the trees and
rarely make it
back down to
the soil. Soil Because of the high percent
of rainfall nutrients that
are in the soil quickly
wash down through the top
layer. The End :)