Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
mt st helens
Transcript of mt st helens
Up To Date
The most recent that it has erupted is in 2004-2008
The current alert level is normal
The seismic activty is also normal so that means that there shouldn't be a volcanic eruption
The location is in Washington, Skamania country
The type of volcano is stratovolcano
The elevation is 2,549 meters and 8,363 feet
The date of the eruption is May 18, 1980 at 8:32 AM
The explosion destroyed 230 square miles
The aftermath is 57 people died, 200 homes and cabins lost and 185 miles of road