Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kayla Dorfeuille
Varies in developmental areas
Follows sequential pattern
Influences by heredity/environment
Connections grows and strengthens w/ new experiences
Gross motor skills
Fine motor skills
Process that leads to skills that can be learned
Ability to plan/ Understand sequence
Social & Emotional
Needs self-confidence and self-esteem
Faces social and emotional challenges
"Erikson's Psychosocial Theory"
("Physical Development," 2014)
(Hooper and Umansky, 2013)
Grows by the first few years of life
Children have many ways to communicate
("Erikson Psychosocial," 2015)
("Supporting Communication Skills," 2014)
Human Growth and Development P.5
Varying Rates of Development