Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ALL ABOUT RUN-ON SENTANCES
Transcript of ALL ABOUT RUN-ON SENTANCES
When a run-on sentence comes along you can easily fix it by adding a conjunction with a comma, or make them two separate sentences. You can also use a conjunctive adjective, but make sure to use a semi-colon before, and a comma after. The easiest way is to just make them two separate sentences.
ALL ABOUT RUN-ON sentences
I bought a subway sandwich I love tuna.
I bought a subway sandwich; I love tuna.
I just landed on a new planet I come in peace
I just landed on a new planet'; however, I come in peace
To sum things up
A run-on is a sentence in which two or more independent clauses (or complete sentences) are joined without appropriate punctuation or conjunction.