Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Thursday, December 15th
Transcript of Thursday, December 15th
M: in your seat
V: level of 0
P: Answer the question.
DO NOW: CENTRIPETAL FORCE ALSO MEANS WHAT?? What is centripetal force exactly??
Centripetal force vs Centrifugal force
If you finish early.....
Finish lab report that is due Friday..
If not that will be homework.
-READ THROUGH AND ANNOTATE ARTICLE FOR QUIZ ON MONDAY.
-What you annotate will be allowed on your quiz.
Questions will be based on both forces and circular motion
Hint- Write down the PFR/Meanings of bold words & Key concepts.
-Center seeking force.
-F.O.R is from outside the circle.
-Rotating away from the central rotation.
-F.O.R is from inside the circle "pushing you out"