Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CARLOS SUAREZon 26 May 2015
Transcript of AUSTRALIA
PLACES TO VISIT
The Great Barrier Reef
Largest coral reef in the world
Located on the Queensland coast and in the Coral Sea
Sydney Opera House
Located in Sydney Harbor
Opened since 1973
World's largest monolith rock
Visited at sunrise or at sunset to view the color change
270 meters deep
Garden of Eden swimming hole
Rock formation of the Lost City
plastic disposable syringe
dual-flush toilet flush
anti-counterfeiting technology for banknotes
long-wearing contact lenses
Where is Australia located ?
Australia is a highly developed country that combines natural beauty with the highest technology consolidated itself as a unique place of great attraction that is worth knowing and visit
• The capital city is Canberra
• The population is 23 million people living in major cities like Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Melada
• The official language is English Australian.
• The Limits continent, NORTH, the Timor Sea, the Sea of Ploughing and Torres Strait; to this, with the Coral Sea and the Tasman Sea, to the south, with the Bass Strait Indian Ocean, and WESTERN with the Indian Ocean.
• It has a temperature range 27 C and 37 nitre
FAUNA AND FLORA
One of the oldest trees in the world is the Macrozamia Moorei, which is estimated to have the same age of the dinosaurs
It has unique animals such studies have revealed that 83% percent of mammals are only found in Australia, such as the Koala or Kangaroo, which are further consolidated as emblems of the country.
CURRENCY OF AUSTRALIA
Australia's currency is the Australian dollar, being considered as the official currency of the Commonwealth of Australia
The meatloaf is often cited as the most important and emblematic gastronomic heritage of Australia saucer.
MUSIC, FILM AND TELEVISION
Australia's National Day
Is January 26
Yellow and green as the national color of Australia is used
The National Anthem
The "Advanced Australia Fair", composed by Peter Dodds McCormick
Blue, with the flag of the United Kingdom, white seven-pointed star known as the Commonwealth Star, representing the six regions, the constellation of the Southern Cross
The design also includes the acacia, the national flower, and the figures of a kangaroo and an emu
Olivia Newton John
This is Australia
( Another tribute to Oz)
Australia, a parliamentary federal democracy, an independent state and a member of the commonwealth of nations
INTERNET DOMAIN AUSTRALIA
TRAINING CENTER BOLIVAR