Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 9/23
Describe each of the two photos, then compare and contrast them.
MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech
The American Dream
Then to Now
Quietly get your independent reading book from the back of the room
Take out your Book Log
Friday, September 23rd
Michael Brown's Eulogy:
Reverend Al Sharpton
Annotate the text
Highlight evidence of our questions
Focus Question: What is the Reverend's definition of the American Dream?
Take out your vocabulary HW and 3 questions
Copy down the Lesson EQ
How are MLK and Rev Al Sharpton's ideas for the American Dream similar?
How are they different?
Using MLK and the Reverend's ideas of the American Dream, have we, as a country, made progress towards achieving it?