Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dr. Seuss & Leadership
Transcript of Dr. Seuss & Leadership
Jessica Ettell - Area Coordinator
Hobart & William Smith Colleges Leadership Styles with Dr. Seuss Tally up what you think describes you! Sneetches ANALYZER
1. Ideas: Perfection
2. Wants high standards
3. Needs organization
4. Expects accuracy
5. Works Alone
6. Tension- Being wrong
7. Weakness: Taking a position Hortons CONTROLLER
1. Generates ideas
2. Wants action/change
3. Needs to be in charge
4. Expects efficiency results
5. Works fast alone
6. Tension- Loss of control
7. Weakness: Listening Lorax ORGANIZER
1. Idea fulfiller
2. Wants security
3. Needs appreciation
4. Expects harmony
5. Works carefully with others
6. Tension- Conflict
7. Weakness: Initiating Sam
Green Eggs & Ham PERSUADER
1. Promotes ideas
2. Wants to be liked
3. Needs recognition
4. Expects freedom
5. Works fast and with others
6. Tension- Rejection
7. Weakness: Organizing Why do we need the Sneetches, Hortons,
Loraxs, and Sam's to be successful leaders? How can we work together
with all of these different styles? What would our organizations, teams, and staffs look like if everyone operated from the same style?