Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of entrepreneurs
Steve Jobs sparked the PC revolution and made Apple an icon of American business. But somewhere along the way, Jobs' vision got clouded (some say by his ego) and he was kicked out from the company he helped found. Few will disagree that Jobs did indeed delay Apple's growth, yet without him, the company lost its sense of direction and pioneering spirit. After nearly 10 years of plummeting sales, Apple turned to its visionary founder for help, and a little older and wiser Jobs engineered one of the most amazing turnarounds of the 20th century.
Robert Barr set the family cork cutting business onto an exciting new course when in 1875 he started producing and selling aerated waters (soft drinks).
Irn Bru was launched in Scotland in 1901, it is a carbonated soft drink made with an original secret recipe, which from 1901 has contained 32 flavours.
What is an Entrepreneur?
An entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.