Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using a hyper document (HyperDoc) in your classroom
Transcript of Using a hyper document (HyperDoc) in your classroom
in Your Classroom
How do I make a HyperDoc?
Here are some examples...
from multiple grade levels across multiple content areas.
Access and Use
Students can access these already within our district:
With creativity, there's no reason why you couldn't leave a HyperDoc for your students as opposed to making plans for your substitute.
What is a HyperDoc?
HyperDocs are Google documents that replace the worksheet method of delivering instruction, adding innovation and inquiry based learning methods.
HyperDocs utilize instructions, web links, graphic organizers, and other tools to help students to complete their tasks.
HyperDocs can be used in class to help teachers balance between
, and they can help teachers to "flip" classwork.
HyperDocs can be used to build a collaborative experience between students or among small or large groups.
Here's a video to help you make and use your own.