Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Venus by Daniela Covarrubias
Transcript of Venus by Daniela Covarrubias
1.Venus rotates backwards
2.Venus has no seasons because it does not tilt
3.It is often called Earth's sister planet
4.It is the second brightest object in the night sky after the moon
5.Venus is named after the goddess of love
Venus is 12,100 km across.It is 900 degrees fahrenheit .At it's farthest Venus lies 162 million miles from the Sun.It is in between Mercury and Earth.A day on Venus stretches on and on.A day on Venus is about as long 243 Earth days.A year is about 225 Earth days. Venus is 98% carbon dioxide. It is 91% of Earth's gravity.
5. Cole,Micheal D.
Venus:the second planet/Micheal D. Cole
40 Industrial Road
Berkeley Heights,NJ 07922
VENUS BY Daniela
Who discovered Venus ?
No one was given credit for the
discovery of Venus.Since Venus
is the second brightest object in the sky it was probably seen by the first bunch of people.