Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to START using Prezi
Transcript of How to START using Prezi
on using Prezi
"Prezi for DESKTOP"
as Portable Prezi
Do NOT overdo rotation.
Show an overview at regular intervals.
Refrain from creating path points with long distances apart. This can be nauseating.
Reduce clutter with Invisible frames.
Send them backward or forward.
Use size and rotation to convey meaning.
Drawing 4:3 frames
Consider the Projector Aspect Ratio.
Use a mouse.
Know your keyboard shortcuts.
Explore your tools.
"Add to frame"
Thank you &
MAKING AN AWESOME PREZI TODAY