Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Paperless Classroom
Transcript of The Paperless Classroom
Teachers will be able to implement paperless assignments in their classes.
Teachers will be able to decide between Google Docs & software based documents for paperless assignments.
Improved learning environment
Save the Earth?
Conditions for Success
E-mail (and Google Docs)
Method of disseminating information
(LMS, web site, blog, wiki)
Be prepared to fail
Reasons to go paperless
This doesn't mean
Not using books
An absolute ban
I don't hate paper.
1. Establish a routine
2. Collect email addresses or
join an LMS
3. Create group email lists or
groups in the LMS
1. Software-based documents (attached to an e-mail)
2. Cloud documents (Google)
3. Web 2.0
Benefits of Software-Based Assignments
Assignments are emailed to you or turned in to a drop box.
Due date easy to measure. (On Time?)
Teacher is in control of work handed in.
Students don’t name assignments correctly.
Students don’t put correct subject in email.
Many files on hard drive.
Google Docs (Cloud)
Access anywhere with Internet
Can copy docs
Student can erase file
Blogs, wikis, & social networks
Use Google Form for URL turn in
Students create a folder to share with teacher
Teacher creates a folder to share with students
Use Google Classroom or scripts to automate this (Doctopus)
Class or period - assignment name - student name
Google Classroom manages this for you!