Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of P3 dissemination
get the right message to the right audience
coordinate messages within and across programme the message the audience why will stakeholders be interested in, or affected by, the project and what will their stake be? we will use dissemination to inform and engage stakeholders, and get them to buy into the project the purpose raise awareness – let others know what we are doing
inform – educate the community
engage – get input/feedback from the community
promote – ‘sell’ the outputs and results the method website
reports the timing deciding when different dissemination activities will be most relevant
varying the messages during the time frame of the project For example,
- at the start, focusing on awareness of the project, - at the end on ‘selling’ achievements WP3 Dissemination and Valorisation „Learn to teach by social web“ Gloucestershire College
Royal Forest of Dean – kick off meeting in Dortmund, 9th/10th Jan. 2013 L2T L2T Learn to Teach by Social Web