Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to the Iditarod
Transcript of Welcome to the Iditarod
The Iditarod is a race across Alaska,so get your hot chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The weather in Alaska faces extreme
low temp. with light snow in some areas
with high winds up to 15 mph.
In the Iditarod ,most mushers use alaskan huskies . they are very hardy , driven , and good athletes. a good sled dog has to be hardworking , friendly , and needs to have good feet .
this is the geography so
sled trails won't run cold!!
.is 998 miles long
.starts in anchorage
.ends in nome or ophir
history of iditarod
The iditarod was