Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chasing Lincon
John Wilkes Booth woke up depressed on Friday April 14,1865
The confederacy was dead! That's the day he planned Lincoln's death.
Secede- To leave
Indescribable- unable to be described accuracy
Incite - to stir encourage or urgent or primp to action
solemn- group sober or mirthless as as person face speech tone
By: Skylar Tipton
At the National Hotel
fords theater playbill
April 14Th 1865
so people know they have so they don't get in for free
no because its just a ticket with information
no because that was in the olden days
why i chose this chapter
To be honest i chose this chapter because it was the first chapter and i didn't feel like looking through the book!
if i could choose the ending of this chapter
if i could chose the ending of the book i would have everyone living and lincolns wishes come true