Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Venn Diagram Of the Dinka and Nuer Tribe
Transcript of Venn Diagram Of the Dinka and Nuer Tribe
-how they look
-language is similar
-customs are similar
-live around same area
-cattle are important
-are also called Muonjang and Jieng
-have 25 different tribes
-make clay pots and mats
-are organized by tribes
-also called nath
-sheep and goats are important
-made baskets and eating utensils
-are organized by clans