Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Reptile Room
Transcript of The Reptile Room
The conflict was that count Olaf was trying to kill the orphans and the orphans are having a hard time trying to tell Uncle Monty Inciting Moment
The inciting moment of the book the was when Count Olaf arrived at Uncle Montys mansion disguised as his assistant but the orphans knew who he was. Climax
The climax was when Mr. Poe found out Olaf killed Uncle Monty and than Count Olaf escaped Falling action
At the end of the book the Baudelaire orphans acknowledge there brilliance while watch the Moving Company take away all of Uncle Monty's furniture and reptiles. The Baudelaire Orphins Sunny
* The youngest of the three
* Bites everything she gets
*Becomes friends with the most dangerous viper Klaus
* The second oldest
* Really likes to read
* Probably the smartest out of the three Violet
* Oldest of The three* Likes to invent things* Probably going to invent things for a living. The mood of this book is depressing obviousley because the series is named "A series of unfortunate events" The story mostly takes place in Uncle Montgomery's mansion in the reptile room thats why the book is named "The Reptile Room" Minor character
* One minor character was uncle Monty
* He was the Baudelaire orphans guardian
* He was a scientist who study reptiles
* He was killed by Count Olaf Antagonist Antagonist
*The Antagonist is Count Olaf
* He previosly the orphans guardian
*Hes After the fortune the orphans are going to inherit