Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Craft Brew Alliance
Transcript of Craft Brew Alliance
Who We Chose
Free Cash Flow
2013 (12,181,000) Invest in Equip
2012 (4, 465,000) Invest in Equip
2011 +7,763,000 Sells Fulton Street
2010 (10,160,000) Purchase Kona
What's Up with Budweiser?
Industry Still Growing
CBA believes 2-3 years growth, then shakeout completed in 5-6 years.
What strategy should CBA adopt to thrive in the future? Go the way of Chodovar. Add Value.
CBA stated that Samuel Adams, Sierra Nevada and New Belgium are their main competitors.
Authorized by Otakar II in 1265
What do these competitors have in common? IPA & Humor.
SAM is not liked by the Craft Brew industry.
Most craft beer companies collaborate, releasing 6-20 collaborative beers every year.
CBA has a 2014 collaboration with Boneyard Beer, Breakside Brewery, 10 Barrel Brewing, Gigantic Brewing, Ninkasi Brewing, and Deschutes Brewery.
Source: Google Images
It's all about trademarks.
D/E Ratio - 53.1%
Current Ratio 1.2
Quick Ratio 0.59
Last Two Years' Growth
Depletions Increase (Decrease)
* Sam sends extra capacity to contracted breweries.
^ Sierra Nevada to open a new brewery in North Carolina in 2014.
~ Lagunitas just opened a new brewery in Chicago in 2013.
Loss of Market Share