Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chernobyl incedent
The workers were working in the work room when they felt a shake (almost as hard as a shockwave) go surging through the room. They entered the next room and saw reactor 4 had blown up.
Acid rain in Germany
air pollution in UK
It comes mainly from car emissions and gets trapped between buildings. In 1952 there was an event in history in London called the great smog.
Issues in Europe
BY: Mark Kelley &
The day before the incident
The people had no idea that the very next day there would be a horrible disaster that would cause most to die and others to leave.
After the radiation spread, even some other countries around Ukraine received the radiation.
It receives the acid rain by wind from the gulf stream and the pollution comes from the United Kingdom.
The Great Smog
On the day the reactor blew up, was the day they were manufacturing a nuclear bomb.
This event occured in Chernobyl, Ukraine