Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Music
made from? What were OK GO! dancing on? OK GO! What costumes were the band wearing? What instruments did you see? HIP HOP FUNK Funk started in the late 1960s. It is more about drums and bass than guitars and singing. Here We Go! Jamiroquai Virtual Insanity What colour was his hat? CLASSICAL Most famous classical music was written in Europe between 1550 and 1900. The most famous classical musicians are Beethoven and Mozart. What colour was his hair COUNTRY Country music is a popular American genre that began in the Southern United States in the 1920s. It mixes cowboy culture folk music. How many men were singing? LMFAO Party Rock Anthem Periphery Make Total Destroy Paul Potts Nessum Dorma Soggy Bottom Boys I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow Big Boi Shutterbugg (f)x Electric Shock Hiromi Uehara Deep into the Night