Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Romeo And Juliet
Transcript of Romeo And Juliet
What is the best age to get married? Explain
Were they tooo young to get married
The Way out
Who was Romeo ana Juliet?
Romeo and Juliet is not a meeting. Juliet's parents hosted a party at their house. Romeo and his friends heard of this festival, and romeo decided go to the party. He met Juliet and they falling in love with depite their parents were enamy.
They were too young to get married. Because they don't have enough age too get marry, but i think when they were ancient the age wasn't important to get married
I think oltre 20 anni the the best age too get marry. Because we in that age we are under age and we grow up too think about our's life