Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Six step Guide
Transcript of Six step Guide
STEP 2 Zoom Use the zoom button on the right hand of the screen or your mouse to zoom in and out STEP 3 Structure and Size STEP 4 Add an Image Click on the text/image - a zebra circle will come up - drag the circle in out/ to move text and change size or angle. Click insertt on the upper left hand corner menu. Then click on image and choose your image from a saved file. STEP 5 Add a Path Zoom out - so you can see the big picture.
On the tool bar click - 'Path' and add your path by clicking on each of your ideas in the order you want to show them. STEP 6 Present your Prezi On the menu bar clck 'show' and use the arrows on the left to go through your Prezi.