Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of One Pager
What is a One-Pager?
a single response to reading or a topic
a creative way for students to create a response
Strategy at a Glance
After reading a selection in a text the student may include:
quotes, thematic elements, impressions, or ideas dealing with the assigned topic
Include visual images related to quotes, themes, ideas, or impressions
Cluster images around the quotes, themes, ideas, or impressions
Science One Pager
Please give the one pager a try! Bring student work samples to the February content literacy professional development meeting.
Take a few minutes to brainstorm an idea for a one pager.
What is the topic?
What components would you include on your one pager?
Will it be a formal or informal assessment?
How long will the students have to complete the assignment?
When do you plan to implement the assignment?
You may do this alone or with your subject area. Please be prepared to share.
Math One Pager