Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crucial Conversations
Tools for talking when stakes are high
Seven Skills !
Master My Story
What's your style
Let's take a test and find out!
Explore Others' Paths
STATE My Path
Learn to Look
Start with Heart
Move to Action
What is a crucial conversation? And who cares?
#1- Stakes are high
#2- Opinions vary
#3- Emotions run strong
How do we typically handle crucial conversations?
-We avoid them
-We can face them and handle them poorly
-We can face them and handle them well.
In the BEST workplaces, everyone hold everyone else accountable- regardless of level or position. The path to high productivity passes not through a static system, but through face-to-face conversations at all levels.
Make it Safe
Make it Safe