Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Utopia - The Giver
Transcript of Utopia - The Giver
A dystopia is an imaginary place where people lead dehumanized and often fearful lives.
What is a dystopia?
would create a
What do you think?
A utopia is a place of ideal perfection especially in laws, government, and social conditions.
Is is possible to create a utopian society?
What rules would be ideal?
Where could it be located?
Who could live there?
When would people join? Can they leave?
Imagine it is possible
to create a utopia.
What would your
utopia be like?