Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Saving Zasha
Katia is Mikhail's classmate and a reporter and she wants to know everything that happened at the scene. Mikhail has to keep Zasha a secret but finds out that Zasha is pregnant. There are some dog thieves out there and Mikhail has meet them before. He will have to fight against them to keep Zasha safe. The setting is in Russia during WWII. Russia won't aloe anything from Germany or has the word German in it because Germany killed allot of innocent people for no reason. The setting Zasha is a perfect a example because she is from Germany and people want to steel her because they want to kill her or sell her. Symbolism: Russia not allowing anything in German in Russia The theme of this book is historical fiction. Theme