Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
May 31, 2013
Class of 2018 Seventh Grade Yearbook! Chapter 1:
All About Me and my Family/Friends! Chapter 2:
This Year! Physical Description:
Strawberry Blonde hair
and I am Freakishly Tall
I am very Creative, Fun, Mature and a Helper I am a Sister and a Best Friend Volleyball
Track & Field
Hanging out with friends and family
Shopping My Transition From Sixth Grade Seventh Grade I was feeling nervous and worried, but also filled with excitment. Seventh Grade has been a blast with homework, sports, grades, and learning new things. Chapter 4:
The Future! My Favorite Parts about Seventh Grade How I Progressed Academically! Chapter 3:
In the World! Fashion/Trends -Shirts tucked in the front with a belt
-Iphones/Ipods hanging out of back pockets
-Long sleeve shirts with shorts
-Infinity Signs Grade Technology -Ipods/Ipads
-Google Glasses News -Boston Marathan Bombing
-Three Girls Missing, 10 years
-Sandy Hook Shooting Entertainment -Pretty Little Liars
-Singers: Justin Beiber and One Direction Liz, Jane, Mackenna, Morgan, Sara, Violet, Maddy, Olivia, Micheala, Morgan and Caroline Experiences now that will influence me in the future Immediately:
Sports: Volleyball and Running Family:
A Dog My FRIENDS from:
Track & Field
Just School Friends We are twins! Knowing all my multiplication facts! When my grades go from poor to amazing that always makes me happy! - Switching Classes
- Having New Teachers
- Math that is easy, but sometimes hard
- Lockers In 20 years I could Play Volleyball Artists The End! What this says about our world How this impacted our world What this says about our world What prompted the new technology Hobbies/Activies Have a happy family and a well paying job.