Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Soccer Goal Design
Transcript of Soccer Goal Design
Andrew R., Andrew B., Arienne G.D
Principles of Engineering
Period 4 Final Solution Image Two Potential Sketches Two Potential Programs 1. while(1==1)
flash LEDs Final Physical Sketch Final Program Sketch Final Program + Description Conclusion Questions 2. while(1==1)
do nothing else
flash LEDs 1. The hardest part of the project was designing it so only the soccer ball would make the lights go off. We have limited technology at our hands, so it is very difficult to solve the problem at hand.
2. One thing we could have added to make our design better is a possible magnet system to make the lights go off more accurately. If we had magnets they would have been a better choice to solve our problem instead of the Ultra-Sonic Range Finders. Another thing we could have added is a better representation of the soccer ball. We made it so the ball only comes from one direction and at one angle, but that isn't very realistic. We could have made a free range ball that would cross at any angle or direction. Ideally, the ball would have a sensor in it,
the ball on the right. However, there was no way to do this using VEX kits. So, we just did a representation of a ball passing through a goal