Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BYOD-Please Take Out Your Cellphone
Transcript of BYOD-Please Take Out Your Cellphone
Unleash the Learning Power of Your Child's Cell Phone
(published by ISTE TBA) http://vimeo.com/socrative/intro Duration: 3.46 Socrative How To Video Runs on any device with a web browser (tablets, smartphones, laptops, iPod Touches, etc.). Video showing Poll Everywhere How do you know which is right for your class? BYOD-Please Take Out Your Cell Phone Rebekah McPherson 2012 AISD Student Technology Survey Results
Collected May 2012
n=279 Image from http://www.securedgenetworks.com/secure-edge-networks-blog/?month=4&year=2012 Sample Rules for using a backchannel in the classroom...
Sign your real name
Cannot edit/delete others' work
Need to stick to the prompt quick response We'll be Focusing on Collaboration Duration: 1.25 Duration: (stop at) 1.45 Image from http://todaysmeet.com/help/backchannel https://sites.google.com/a/tcea.org/qr-codes-4-education/home Lino
VoiceThread http://cellphonesinlearning.blogspot.com/ http://theinnovativeeducator.blogspot.com/p/my-book.html Duration 2.28 Graphic created by ASCD (based on PEW research, National School Board...) via http://www.zdnet.com/blog/igeneration/what-do-high-school-students-want-from-mobile-tech-infographic/15843
1) You need to find out what devices your students have. One way is, when they fill out your first of the year info., put a question in about technology devices you will have at school.
2) Take into consideration what devices your students own and your curriculum objectives to determine which collaborative product is right for you, that day. Do you have Internet access at home through a personal device (computer, iPad, Smart Phone)?
Yes--98% That's roughly 2.4 devices per student! Selected Questions/Responses Please take out your
cell phones and get started! http://newyork.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6367021 http://vimeo.com/43089956