Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Celt invaders
The Land and its Resources
Physical formation, climate and minerals
Lowlands of S and E // Highlands to N and W
5,000 islands ---> Britain and Ireland
Prehistory and Stone Age
Migrant tribes ---> Paleolitic Age
Iron Age --> Tin, Bronze and Iron
$ --> coinage
Fog, mist and haze
Agriculturalists and Hunting communities
powerful, warlike invaders
Stonehenge stands on the open downland of Salisbury Plain two miles (3 kilometres) west of the town of Amesbury, Wiltshire, in Southern England. It is not a single structure but consists of a series of earth, timber, and stone structures which were revised and re-modelled over a period of more than 2000 years.
Religion and Priesthood
Read about the Celts and write a paragraph about them. Mention their main aspects!!!
around 700 BC