Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Learning
We leave some questions up in the air
What is Learning?
The action of receiving instruction or acquiring knowledge
The acquisition of knowledge or skills through study, experience, or being taught
How can we acquire knowledge?
Two different ways:
On our own
We can do it with different methods
Through lots of books, In a library
Through the Internet
Make use of a professional to lead us the way
Make use of our own resources
Through trial and error
No real Feedback
Now with a Trainer
How difficult is this exercise?
What would you rather prefer, to be left to your own resources or to have a coach to learn from?
Are "physical" books of any use if we have so much information in the Internet?
We will need to work hard
With or without the helps
Professor proposes a problem
We don't know the solution
Professor explain the problem