Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why do we buy? As if we knew
Transcript of Why do we buy? As if we knew
Interest: In what sense?
Desire: What is that?
Action: What action?
All to be said?
Why do we buy?
Best understanding = Gold!...
4 Ps what?
We did ask.
They did answer:
- Price good
- Nice Product
- They showed me when I was interested
An answer not to be questioned?
How come some people buy Hollister?
Who are the best ones to put names on why some like Hollister?
Psychology on individual level
Aggregates of people in different context and corporate need on other lever
AIDA and 4Ps most commonly used models
And they do have a point
But notice: These models do fit on different
between psychology and Economics
Product: Ex. Is education the product?
Place: Where to be seen?
Price: Cost + Profit or Price - Profit
Promotion: How often? What kind?
Emotional vs Rational Models?
- Before hand or afterwards?
- Why do we have emotions?
- Is Emotional buying Rational?
- Is Rational buying Emotional?
Mail and Push-notifications always a good thing even if it cost us nothing?
- Good mailing vs Bad mailing
- Good Pushing vs Bad pushing
- CONTENT matters
AIDA & 4 Ps = From Us-to-Them
- Pushing vs Pulling
- Social media can be different
- Social Media = From Everyone-to-Everyone
- Why it is exploding and spreading to B2B?
- Social Community Manager increase like a rocket
- Pushing versus Participating: A big difference!
- On the other hand: What does Trump do on Twitter?
4P and AIDA seem rather rational
Assume this instead:
Other possible models:
- Spoken Need vs Unspoken Wish
- Fun, Gain, Pain for my iPhone
- Herzbergs levels for us all
Mainly this in B2B
Mainly this in B2B
- Explanations include models
- Everyday: we model...
- Models try capturing "real life".
- Most common: AIDA and 4 Ps
When and how and for what purpose
was AIDA and 4P
Be aware of the models
Become able to choose correctly
Why and How = Context for 4P
Adding to how to learn models:
- Turn and twist
- Compare to reality
Stressing and kicking a model is a
great way to learn how it works.
Does Hollister fit in here?
Or: Lets twist some models and
see if we can learn them better that way...
The story of mobile marketing 1000 years ago
- Level (psychology vs Economics vs "Management")
- A major ball-breaker called :
Rational vs Non-Rational
...Case of model simularities:
- AIDA and 4 P: both of them...
...One-way-traffic and Rational