Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Self presentation as a teacher
Transcript of Self presentation as a teacher
Let me be a mirror to many worlds, a passage to other lifes, a key to open many doors.
Teach how to learn, teach how to see not only a pond but three worlds in one.
I would like to give simple answers but teach how to think complicated questions.
You can always have an answer, but questions change your soul.
I am a passionate learner. Method, structure and practice will help me transmit that passion.
That is what will make us go on when we are alone in a room striving to understand.
From that feeling meaning grows. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! Dr. Seuss Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. Dr. Seuss You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself Dr. Seuss Three Worlds in One M. C. Escher