Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Terminology for Hispanic Culture
Transcript of Terminology for Hispanic Culture
from a nation whose language
is a Romance Language (Spanish'
Italian, Portuguese, French, etc.). By this definition, Italians
and Brazilians can be considered
Latinos, but NOT Hispanics. Spaniards, on the other hand,
by this same definition can be considered
Latino and Hispanic Latin American: Is a person from
the Americas who speaks a Romance
language. For example: a Brazilian who speaks Portuguese, or a Paraguayan who speaks Spanish American: a person from the
Americas North + South This term refers to
a person that comes from Spain. Mexican, Cuban, etc. are NOT languages Spanish, of course is also a language. Spanish: kronox