Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of AP Spanish Language 2013-2014
Transcript of Copy of AP Spanish Language 2013-2014
95 minute multiple choice
85 minute free response
Interpretive Communication Skills
All audio is played twice.
Students must be able to:
-identify main points, significant details, purpose & audience
-make inferences and predictions based on texts
-show understanding of cultural & interdisciplinary information
-authentic print materials (journalistic & literary texts, announcements, advertisements, letters, maps & tables)
-authentic audio materials (interviews, podcasts, PSAs, conversations & brief presentations)
Interpersonal & Presentational Communication Skills
-Read & reply to email
-Persuasive essay (3 sources; article, graph or table & audio)
-2 minute Presentation on cultural comparison
AP Spanish Language & Culture
Exam Information 2013-2014