Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snowflake Fun
As an ice crystal drops through the clouds it bumps and knocks others and becomes a snowflake.
Its a myth that no 2 snowflakes are the same.
Types of Snowflakes
Snowflakes have 6 different types. Plate, column, stars, dendrite, lacy, and needle.
Did You Know
Snowflakes always have 6 sides.
Snowflakes usually appear in the winter.
The largest snowflake was 15 inches
Snowflakes and snow crystals are basically the same thing.
Tyler Murphy 505
snowflakes are not frozen raindrops. Frozen raindrops are known as sleet.
i personally think snowflakes are very cool yet mysterious.